Saturday, February 11, 2012

Happy Birthday Paul!

It is Paul's 24th birthday!!! I typically only write about Paul here and there on this blog, mostly cause I don't really want to be one of those girls. I figure though, on a birthday it's ok. This time last year I was rushing out of work early (which was a huge issue at that time) to drive to Long Island to celebrate Paul's birthday. This year I got to leave work at a normal time and drive just 45 minutes to go and celebrate his birthday weekend! Little things like that are making this move to New York even better. Everyday that I live here I know more and more that it was the right choice to make! 

So, here is to Paul on his birthday! Thank you for showing me I could love NY, accepting my ridiculousness at all times, disagreeing with me on just about every sports team, watching movies like The Vow with me, supporting and encouraging me when I struggle to run 3 miles (after you ran 16 of your own), and for always being there when I need a hug and an I love you. I hope you have the happiest birthday and am so glad I can celebrate it with you! I love you!  

No comments:

Post a Comment