I'm sick. I complain quite a bit when I am sick, so if you haven't heard yet I'm shocked. Unfortunately this led to a lack of running. Some how I have managed to cure myself (for the most part) of the common cold in 4 days! However, since I haven't been able to run (and you all probably don't want to read more details about me being sick) I figured I would finally post about a blogger questionnaire I got tagged in by the newest family member, Jamie.
So here we go..
1. Post these rules
2. You must post 11 random things about yourself
3. Answer the questions set for you in their post
4. Create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer
5. Go to their blog and tell them you've tagged them
Random things about me:
1. I complain about being sick, but hate when other people are sick and complain.
2. I get nervous before the start of triathlons, but am oddly calm before running races.
3. I might be 24, but I still get scared of the dark and find stuffed animals comforting to sleep with.
4. My best friends (Paul excluded) live in a completely different state than me (and each other). I miss them a ton.
5. Every winter I swear I will move to California. Every single time.
6. I probably eat something chocolate everyday.
7. My favorite holidays are 4th of July and Thanksgiving
8. I have never broken a bone. I have however: fallen out of a window, flipped over the handle bars of my bike, and had open heart surgery.
9. I currently have my belonging scattered between Massachusetts, Westchester, and Long Island. I usually need something from one of the other places at the most inconvenient times as well.
10. I enjoy really trashy reality shows. Real Housewives, Bethany Ever After, Big Brother, Survivor, Biggest loser, Jersey Shore...amazing.
11. Half the reason I do races is for the cool shirts and medals.
1. What is your proudest accomplishment?
- My first half marathon. I still can't believe I finished it in that weather.
2. What is your biggest regret?
- Pretty good about not regretting things. I have one that I don't really talk about and try to look at as a learning experience.
3. What was your biggest fear as a child?
- Probably running out of chocolate. I don't really remember, but I was pretty fearless as a child.
4. What is your biggest fear as an adult?
5. Your most embarrassing triathlon story, using exactly 11 words
-DNF...doesn't take 11 words for that one.
6. What is the one piece of advice you'd give to the 10 year old version of yourself?
- Write down how you do back flips into the pool, your 24 year old self will see pictures of you doing this and be incredibly jealous and want to know how.
7. What is the best meal that you've ever made yourself?
- Grilled cheese with apple sauce on the side. It's not complicated, but I only make it when I really need some comfort food and am sick. Makes me feel better every time, makes it the best meal for me.
8. In or out?
- Ummm in?
9. What is your dream car?
- Range Rover Sport in Midnight blue. I have no idea why I want it so bad, but I really do.
10. What is the fastest you've ever gone on a bike
- Well the first tri I did with Paul, he hit 51 going down a hill. I'm sure I was scared and hit the brakes a little more than him, so I'm guessing around 48 mph.
11. What is your least favorite part of triathlon training/racing?
- The start of the race in the water. I am slowly working on getting past my freak out during this part.
My 11 Questions:
1. What is your favorite race you've ever done?
2. What is your favorite thing to do in your downtime?
3. Who is your favorite running partner and why?
4. If you got a new dog what would you name him/her?
5. Where is one state you would live other than state you live in now?
6. Pool or Ocean?
7. What is your favorite race shirt or medal you received?
8. What is your opinion on lululemon?
9. What is that one thing you do when you get nervous? (Bite nails etc.)
10. How old were you the last time you pee'd in a pool...honestly.
11. What is one tip you would give to a new runner?
And now for the tags..
Ok so that's only 5 people, not 11 but oh well. Hope you all enjoyed!!! Happy Thursday Everyone!