Friday, May 25, 2012

Memorial Day Weekend!

Finally the weekend! I had Monday off and this still felt like the longest week ever. Please enjoy this photo cluster of what I will be doing this long weekend!

There will be some of this. Not racing, just regular running. And it will most likely include me making faces during the run.

Starbucks <3 


 There will be lots of cupcakes. It's memorial day weekend people! I'm going to enjoy! 

Nuun drinking! 

 Possibility of a track workout at some point during the weekend 

 Plenty of margarita drinking! So much so that there will be two pictures of me partaking in it! 

Margarita love <3


Some swimming

And of course, some beach going...shh don't tell Paul

\
This is me, doing back flips thinking about the awesome weekend to come. 
ps...this is not really me at all

 Happy Memorial Day weekend everyone! I hope you enjoy it!


No comments:

Post a Comment