Monday, December 26, 2011

The hardest step for a runner.


This was 100% true today. I was tired, cranky, cold, and had eaten crap for the past 48 hours. I had 0 interest in going running. I convinced myself  I wouldn't and was happy with that. Then I kept thinking, hmm maybe I should go running. I thought it over and over again until finally I got off my ass, put on my ninja cold weather gear (see below) and went out for a run.

Yes I do make awkward faces in pictures.


It was cold, and long (not really but it felt it), and I wanted to stop multiple times during it. I finished though, while coughing up a lung. It was not my best run by any means, but some days it counts to just step out the front door. That's what I did for me today and I'm very happy with that.

Hope you all had a nice Holiday! My Christmas weekend post will be up tomorrow! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment