Thursday, December 29, 2011

I.Am.Sore

We all know the feeling. The too sore to reach for the remote, too sore to get up and get a glass of water. So sore that you feel both out of shape and amazing at the same time. Yup that is going on right now. I do have the week off and have been trying my best to keep up my work outs while I have free time. I mean if the majority of the time I spend complaining that I can't run because I have no time, I should do double time to make up for it when I have off right? Ok well that's probably true but that doesn't mean I'm actually going that hard this week.

I have been trying to run here and there, as well as taking the dog for a walk when I can, this was not what made me so sore though. Paul and I found a new work out on pinterest...yes I am obsessed with that site. So the work out we did was


Ouch! It looks so easy, and pain free. It is not at all. I did it two days in a row and can barely move certain areas. For example my stomach, I don't know the last time I did crunches and they killed me. My arms also have not been worked out in so long, so yeah those hurt. It became painfully obvious that I need to do more than running, so I will hopefully be keeping up with this. Another one we found that I probably will try was


I will keep you all updated on just how this is going, and my soreness levels haha. Hope you are all enjoying your last Friday of 2011!


1 comment:

  1. BlueEyedRunner posted an awesome "1000 rep workout" that can be done at home. I've done a few rounds of it but nowhere near the full 1000 reps. It's great though! http://www.blueeyedrunner.com/2011/12/1000-rep-workout/

    ReplyDelete