Sunday, January 8, 2012

Inspiration Board

Ok so I'm aware I was supposed to be posting the new training plan yesterday, but I have good reason that I did not! I was busy making my inspiration board! I got the idea from an awesome blogger Gina, who just had a baby so congrats to her!

The idea of the board is to give you some inspiration for any of your resolutions for the year. I thought it was a great idea and definitely wanted to make one for myself. Paul and I went out to staples today and grabbed a whole bunch of stuff to make the boards. Paul decided to do one a little different, but more on that later.

I went through magazines and pictures that depicted my resolutions and goals for the year. It took a little bit of work, but I'm proud of the result!


Yay! Inspiration! 



So  little description. Right in the middle is 13.1 and the Rock n Roll DC picture. This will be big for me this year, as I'm hoping it will be my best 1/2 marathon yet. Around it are pictures about running, beach, healthy food, saving money, a picture of Chicago, Home sweet home for a new place, someone stretching/pilates move so that I remember to do both, awesome abs for being healthy, and a nice beach bum. I have yet to figure out where in my room this will go, but some place I can see when I get up in the morning.

Our boards!
Paul's board is one side for goals and another side for accomplishments. It was a great idea and came out really well. Once he accomplishes one of his goals, he'll move it to the other side of the board!

Other than that, I didn't do too much else this weekend. I always love a weekend of just running errands and relaxing. Updated training plan to come tomorrow, and it will actually happen this time haha.

Happy Monday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment